This website jfdi.asia is published by JFDI Pte. Ltd., a company limited by shares and registered as number 201600212H at 2/F 40 Ubi Crescent #01-02, Singapore 408567.
Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. Nothing on jfdi.asia constitutes an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to trade securities. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
All materials on jfdi.asia are made available through a Creative Commons Attribution Licence. You may distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon our work, even commercially, as long as you credit jfdi.asia for the original creation.
By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it) and that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
Your Personal Data: What We Collect And How We Use It
The information collected by JFDI Pte. Ltd. (JFDI) about you may come under one or more of the following categories:
- Information provided by you at a JFDI Open House or Event
- Information provided by you on our website, by email or through phone calls made by you to JFDI
- Information from any other source
Your Personal Information
Personal information collected by JFDI may include the following:
- If you sign up to be on our mailing list via our e-newsletter which may be been forwarded to you by a friend, the contact details provided by you will be added to our database.
- If you visit our open house and leave your contact information with our staff, on our mailing list subscription form (physical or digital), we will add you to our database.
- If you provide us with your personal information via an email sent by you to JFDI, our Live Chat feature or a contact form on our website, a text message to our staff, or by any other means, we may use the information provided to respond to your message in order to better serve you by providing you with the information you had requested.
Your personal information is strictly privileged and will be treated in utmost confidence. Unless specifically requested by you, we will not release your information to any third party without your explicit consent, except under the disclosure exemptions listed under the Fourth Schedule of the Personal Data Protection Act of 2012 (PDPA).
Information Stored on our Website
Our web server will gather and store certain information about your site visit automatically each time you visit our website, browse or download any information. This enables us to better study and evaluate the behaviour and trends of our site visitors. Do note that this information cannot and will not be used to identify you personally.
Subscription, Mailing List, and Unsubscribe Options
JFDI sends out regular plain text and HTML-based email newsletters to members of our mailing list in order to communicate our upcoming programs, events and updates. All our emails come with ‘Update Subscription Preferences’ and ‘Unsubscribe from this List’ options, allowing you to manage your subscription.
Should you wish to update, amend or remove your personal information from our database, you may do so by contacting our Data Protection Officer through the contact information provided below. Do note that JFDI reserves the right to authenticate the identity of any requesting party prior to providing or removing personal information to ensure the privacy of every individual.
JFDI shall make every reasonable effort in ensuring that personal information collected by JFDI is stored in a secure server, and shall maintain reasonable technical and internal controls in ensuring the security of your personal information.
Warranties and Governing Law
Any unauthorised access or attempted unauthorised access into JFDI’s sever or files, whether to upload or modify information or to view or use any content found on our server is strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law, including but not limited to, the Computer Misuse Act (Cap 50A), Singapore Statutes.
- By Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Post : 2/F 40 Ubi Crescent #01-02, Singapore 408567
Last updated 20 April 2016