JFDI.Asia co-founders Hugh Mason and Meng Wong continue the video log of the JFDI-Innov8 Bootcamp 2012. Today Hugh and Meng reflect on the legal structures startups need and the moves in Singapore to create a standard set of legal templates that any startup can use for free.
Subscribe to Email Updates
- Lessons from Open Frog: Pivots and Revenues
- Why you need a founders' agreement
- JFDI.Asia opens a new entrepreneur community management centre in Cebu, Philippines
- How Scrollback pivoted 10 days before Demo Day and raised US$500,000 in seed funding
- JFDI Asia celebrates its fifth birthday and debuts its fiftieth startup among twelve new businesses launching today